Every year around the Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec period a group of Arsenal Australia members head to England to spend 2 weeks experiencing “Arsenal”!!!!
Below is this year’s itinerary, the tour price and what’s included.
Note: The Arsenal Australia Members Tour is a non-for-profit tour and is only for Arsenal Australia Members.
The 2016 Itinerary Was:
Thu 13th of Oct – Depart Australia
Fri 14th of Oct – Arrive in London
Sat 15th of Oct – Swansea City (H)
Sun 16th of Oct – Free Day
Mon 17th of Oct – Wembley Stadium Tour
Tue 18th of Oct – Travel to Woolwich, where Arsenal was founded
Wed 19th of Oct – Champions League Match Day 3 against Ludogorets Razgrad (H)
Thu 20th & Fri 21st of Oct – Free Days (3 of us went to Dublin for 2 days)
Sat 22nd of Oct – Middlesbrough (H)
Sun 23rd of Oct – Watched QPR v Bristol City at Loftus Road
Mon 24th of Oct – “The Emirates” Stadium & Highbury Tour
Tue 25th of Oct – Free Day
Wed 26th of Oct – Capital One Cup Round 4 against Reading (H)
Thu 27th of Oct – Depart London
Sat 29th of Oct – Arrive in Australia
The price for a shared room on this tour was $7,873 per person.
This Price Included:
* Return airfares from your capital city to London
* Heathrow to Hotel to Heathrow transfers
* 13 nights (4 star) accommodation including breakfast daily
* Match tickets to 4 Arsenal matches
* “The Emirates” Stadium Tour (with an Arsenal Legend)
* Watching Arsenal and the Away team arrive at 1 of our Home matches
* An opportunity to meet ex Arsenal players before our Home matches
* If the Fixture Lists permit, watching an Arsenal Academy and/or a Arsenal Ladies match
* A Wembley Stadium Tour
* A private tour of Highbury
* Entry to the Arsenal Museum
* A 10% discount on purchases from “The Armoury”
* The opportunity to attend other EPL or lower division matches
* A £20 rechargeable Oyster Card for London’s public transport system
* An ‘Arsenal Tour’ pack.To check out all the updated information on the 2017 tour visit www.arsenaltours.com.au.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to join the tour by emailing me at email@example.com.The 2017 Itinerary will be displayed on this page after the ELP Fixture List is released in late June, 2017.
Thanks and cheers
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to join the tour by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.